Friday, February 22, 2013

Fridays Scissors and Cream (DIY Quote Sign and Cake Cobbler )

For those who are new to our blog I have taken on the challenge to broaden my domestic goddess talents. I will be posting "first attempts" to crafts and recipes each week for your entertainment success or total failure! I call these my Friday's scissor and cream posts.

DIY Quote Sign

I found this saying on ETSY HERE and decided to try making it myself instead of buying it already made.  HERE is where I got the idea to indent the letters to make it easer to paint by hand.


Print out your outline

Use a pen or a dull pencil to press hard on all of your lines to indent the wood.  I then went over it with a sharpie so that the black paint would go into the dents more easily.


Cake Cobbler
Whoever invented this has to be a genius!  You can't get much more simple of a recipe then THIS! HERE is the awesome recipe I found from Pintrest. I think anytime you cook Pot roast in the crock pot you cant really go wrong. So this recipe was a good one to use but the ending result tasted similar to all of the other recipes I have tried. Hope that makes sense.



  

No comments: