Friday, November 2, 2012

Fridays Scissors and Cream (Pretzel buttons, Coconut Thai Curry )

For those who are new to our blog I have taken on the challenge to broaden my domestic goddess talents. I will be posting "first attempts" to crafts and recipes each week for your entertainment success or total failure! I call these my Friday's scissor and cream posts.
Enjoy...   

Ramen coconut Curry............. HERE is the recipe we tried!

Cake Cookies

THIS  recipe is Fool Proof.  In fact it only has TWO ingredients to add! HERE is the recipe and you can use any flavor of box cake to make them!  The kids I nanny always love them!




I planned on whipping THESE out while in between baking things for a recent party we had. I didn't have time to look at the pintrest recipe and I figured it was simple enough to figure out. Apparently NOT! I think the oven was on too high for the chocolates to melt. Instead we got these crusty chocolate things that tasted like burnt cardboard. Bleh...



Sunflowers!!!

Another fun craft I did with the adorable girls above was making sunflowers.  This was a great craft for all ages.  The younger ones scribbled on the pedals and the older ones did the gluing   I got the idea from Pintrest but now can't find the original blog again.  She used poppy seeds to glue on in the middle for her craft. Sorry.

No comments: