Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Olympic Air Show and FINALLY some family portraits!

I have been holding onto the thought of "I'm still losing baby wieght so, now is not a good time for pictures" ever since Danagan was born. Now that he is almost 2 1/2 years old I think I finally have come to the conclusion I am going to be missing out if I don't figure out a good outfit for all of us and just deal with how I look. I look at pictures from when I was in my early 20's and remember thinking how unhappy I was with my body. Knowing that and looking at how good I really looked I am sure it will be the same thing looking back on these pictures we take :) So Here they are! We went to our yearly Father's day trip to the Olympic Air show in Olympia. It was so much fun seeing the cousins run around. Our nephew Oliver wasn't a big fan of the loud jets but over all it was a fun outing. The weather was really wierd. It was really misty/raining and winding with sun breaks. This resulted in all 3 of us with heat exhaustion, nauseousness and bad sun burns on our face. I felt so bad for Danagan! It was his first sunburn and I didn't think to put any sunscreen on his body because it was so overcast. BOO, for bad mommy moments!  Sorry in advance for this super long picture post!


 
  




Look I'm 2 1/2 years old and getting SO big!








Taking a break on the run way...good times

Isn't Oly's mo hawk the cutest!!!

No comments: